Brand Focus | Kiehls

January 08, 2017

Hello Kiehls, nice to meet you...

Something I want to do more of is brand focuses. Whether it be a brand that I am very new to and I'm sharing my introduction with you all or it's a brand that I'm well accustomed to and I just want to share some of my favorite products. Today, I'm sharing my introduction to Kiehls, which for those of you who don't know, is a skincare brand. Many of their products are well loved in the blogging world and from the selection I have here, I can understand why.
Super Multi-Corrective Cream (top) and Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream (bottom)
I received these products for Christmas ―thank you very much Santa― and I'm very excited to use them. Two of the first products I received are the mini sizes of the Super Multi-Corrective Cream and the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream. Trying to tell me something Santa? Anyway, a lesson my mother taught me is it's never too early to start proactively moisturizing against wrinkles. On a little more age appropriate note, I get really dry under my eyes as well as dealing with some dark circles so the extra moisture is always welcome. 
(L-R) Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque, Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque
The main product of this Kiehls intro is this face mask trio. I was so freaking excited when I saw these online because it was such good value for money. Of course, with it being so close to Christmas and my wallet being skimp from present buying, I popped it on my wish list. The set I received is no longer available because it was limited edition but a very similar set is the Nature Powered Masque Collection. It has all the exact same products, jut different sizes and a different price. The set comes with three travel sized face masks:
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing MasqueMinimize pores. Eliminates surface toxins from skin, leaving the appearance of pores minimized and refined.
Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance MasqueExfoliates & brightens skin. Visibly improves the overall look of skin, while gently exfoliating for brighter skin.
Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque- Purify and replenish skin. Protects and defends against environmental aggressors while strengthening the skin barrier.

The last travel sized product I received was the Creme de Corps, which is a moisturizing body wash. This smells so rich, I'm sure it's going to feel wonderful on my skin. During the winter months, I tend to get such dry skin it'll crack and bleed, so anything I can do to help inject a little moisture is a lifesaver. 
Overall, I've been very pleased with my introduction to Kiehls. I already have a few more products that I want to pick up but I'm going to wait until I've made a dent in these. Hopefully Kiehls will be able to help me maintain happier and healthier skin this year!

What are some of you favorite Kiehls products?

Follow




You Might Also Like

0 comments