Perfect Curler For Messy Curls

December 03, 2016

For any of you who have been reading for a while, you'll know that I naturally have curly hair. That little factoid combined with topic of this post is bound to brew some confusion. Why on earth would you need a curling wand if you've got curly hair? Well let me tell you friends, my hair and I are not always on the best of terms. There are some days when I'll wake up and my hair will look like it's been attacked by a squirrel. That's usually not the look I'm going for. This is when a curling wand comes in super handy. I can cheat by fixing my curls and it still looks natural. But shhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret.
This curler is one of the best I've ever used. I was introduced to this kind of wand when Ingrid Nelson   did a video about how she styled her short hair. I can't figure out which video it was exactly but she was using a bubble curling want to curl her long bob. I had just recently cut my hair short and I had absolutely no idea how I was going to style it. 
The curler I use is the Bed Head Bubble Curling Wand and I love it. It has adjustable heat which is always great and it warms up rather quickly. The curls that the wand produces are all different shoes because of of the bumpiness of the wand. I really like this messy look, I've never been one for perfect curls. I think they look a little too put together for my style as well as personality. I find that the curls this creates can go from to style to style. Whether it be a fancy dress, ripped jeans or a blazer and trousers, this curler will get the job done. 
I 100% recommend this curler. It's super easy to use and I've never been disappointed with the results. Not to mention the fact that I've had this for almost four years and it still looks and feels brand new.


What's your favorite curler?




You Might Also Like

0 comments