LORAC Mega Pro 3

November 27, 2016

Am I the only one who gets sucked into the amazing deals around Christmas? I know that I should be saving my money but all my self control goes out the window when I see an amazing palette at a good price. You can guess what happened next. 
Now I've never purchased anything from Lorac but it's definitely a brand that I've looked at in the past. Like many in the beauty world, I was obsessed with the Unzipped Gold palette. I think I swatched it every time I went shopping for a solid 6 months. Never bought it though... For some reason, I couldn't justify buying a palette that was all golds. I love versatility in a palette, although I do stick to a pretty neutral color scheme (not really one to wear that 90's bright blue eyeshadow). 
To say I was wowed by this palette is an understatement. First of all, the packaging has rose-gold lettering. It's beautiful and shiny and I'm not going to lie, that's what immediately interested me. Moving past the packaging and the bonus fact that the mirror is larger than life, the palette itself it great. Usually large palettes can be extremely cheap quality because the company is concerned with quantity over quality. The large palettes that are good quality cost more than I'm willing to spend at the moment. Of course there are exceptions, and I'd have to the Lorac Mega Pro 3 is one. It's not the cheapest one the market but it's also not extortionate. I've found that the shadows are very good quality and their staying power rivals that of any other good makeup brand. They blend easily and quickly which is great when you're lacking in time. The palette consists of 32 shadows, ranging from a shimmery frosted white to a pure midnight black. It has purples, pinks, blues, greens, tans, golds, browns, etc. Basically, it's got every color you could possibly want. There are 16 matte shadows and 16 shimmer, the palette is actually split into an upper and lower half. The upper contains all the mattes and the lower has all the shimmer. 



Overall I would recommend this palette to someone who is just starting out with makeup, wants a higher quality brand and is looking for a palette that covers all the bases of color. The palette is priced at $59.00 which, in comparison to many other beauty products, is very fairly priced. The Naked palettes are $49.00 each and they have 12 shadows. This palette is limited edition so if you want it, grab it while you can. It's something I don't recommend missing out on. 


Follow

Twitter  /  Instagram  /  Pintrest  



You Might Also Like

0 comments