NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick

August 10, 2016

I was strolling around my local Ulta and ended up in the NYX section (they just redid it and it's gigantic!) I love the NYX lip products but I've never tried any of their face products. I've heard so many amazing things about pretty much every NYX product so when I saw this, I figured I couldn't go wrong. 

I'm pretty sure that the Illuminating Sticks are new out because I hadn't seen them before and I haven't really heard anything about them. Highlighter sticks aren't anything new, but for some reason I'm always drawn to them. Maybe it just my inner laziness coming out, I don't know. Anyway, back to the product... it's really nice! It's super creamy and I absolutely love the color. I picked up the shade Chardonnay Shimmer which is a pinky-gold combination with shimmer. I think this color will look lovely during the summer months.  My only disappointment with this product is the fact that it was super pigmented on my hand, but when I applied it to my face, it didn't has as much color payoff. I have no idea why that was but it was slightly frustrating. I had to build up the layers before I really got a noticeable highlight, which is doable but annoying. 
What do you think about Highlighter sticks? Love em or hate em?


You Might Also Like

0 comments