July Favorites |2016|

August 03, 2016

July has come and gone and I'm honestly baffled. We are more than halfway through 2016, which is just madness! By the way, just incase you were wondering, Christmas is in 144 days. Can you tell I'm excited? Anyway, with the end of a month comes the hoards of monthly favorites and I thought I'd share some of mine.
Lululemon Free To Be Wild Sports Bra: Lululemon is one of my favorite brands for exercise clothes. Everything they produce is such nice quality super comfortable. It is a tad bit expensive so anything I purchase is kind of a splurge but it's always with it. I picked up this bra like two days before July ended and I just had to include it because I love it so much. It's so comfortable but still super cute! Plus the color basically screams summer!
Me And Earl And The Dying Girl: This book has made me laugh harder than any other book I've ever read. If you've got a sort of sarcastic, cynical sense of humor, this book would be right up your street. It touches on so may different subjects like dealing with cancer, how people react to cancer, life in high school, etc. It's such a good book, the personality of each character is so distinct and so different. If you're looking to pass the time on whilst on vacation or just looking for something to occupy your bored mind, check it out! It was also recently made into a movie, which I'd really like to see.  
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette: I'm not going to go into a lot of detail with this palette because I plan to upload a full length review of it later. What I will tell you about this palette is it's absolutely amazing. There are 10 eyeshadow shade (5 matte, 5 shimmer) and 4 highlight shades. I wasn't expecting to be very impressed with this product but I was blown away. The color payoff of each of the shades is insane. I would definitely classify this as a nude palette, which is possibly one of the reasons why I really like it.  
Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer: If you are looking for a perfect summer bronzer, this is it. The Tantalizer is nothing new to the beauty scene but it's new to me. I picked up the travel sized version because it's a baked product and those take me forever to hit pan. It's such a perfect dark golden brown color, it looks amazing with and without a tan. I think it really gives off that bronzed goddess look so many people strive to achieve with their bronzers.
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash: Sugar Crush is 100% my summer smell. I've talked about a few of the other products from this line in a previous post (here) and I loved them just as much as I love this. The scent is a mixture of lime and lemon which is so refreshing and summery. I love the way my skin smells whenever I use this product. 
Lancôme Color Design in Love It: While I don't wear lipstick on a day to day basis, this one is definitely creeping into my makeup routine more and more. It's such a lovely light pink which is great during these summer months. It's a very light consistency which is perfect because who wants to wear heavy makeup when it's 80% humidity outside. No one, that's who. It's a cream lipstick but it doesn't have any shimmer in it, just a little bit of shine once it's been applied. Love it! (Get it?)
Rimmel Show Off Matte Lip Velvet in 206 Atomic Rose: This product has made a comeback in my makeup routine as well as my favorites list. I've posed abut this before and raved about how much I loved the color. I still do but I fell out of love with the consistency for a little while. It just wasn't woking for me but I picked it up a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden, I loved it again! Unfortunately I can't seem to find this line anywhere which makes me think they've been discontinued :(
Cotton Whale Shorts With Floral Trim: Lastly but certainly not least is this pair of blue cotton shorts with little whales and floral trim. I made these shorts as part of a project I'm currently working on and I absolutely love them. They turned out so much better than I was expecting and they're a great addition to my wardrobe. I tend to stick to very neutral colors so these are a bit of a change for me. Anyway, I just thought I'd share them because they're super cute and I'm very proud of them!

Top to Bottom- Tantalizer, Atomic Rose, Love it
What have you been loving this past month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments