Nighttime Skincare Products

July 30, 2016

Hello loves,
When I go to bed, I want to make sure my skin feels extra clean and it's able to breath. I don't like to use any heavy or harsh products because it makes my skin super unhappy. I have combination skin and for some reason, I've been having a problem with breakouts. This has forced me to change my routine at night so I thought I'd share it with you. 

Cleansing: Cleansing my skin is the first thing I do every night. I usually have a shower before I do all this so all my pores have been opened from the hot water and steam. I use the Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub to exfoliate my skin and to get that really deep clean. I make sure my face is damp and then I apply it all over may face. The only place I make sure to avoid is around my eyes because that skin is so much thinner than anywhere else on my face. I scrub my face for about a minute and then leave it to sit. After about five minutes I remove it with a wet washcloth. Once that's all washed off, I take off all my eye makeup as well as any remaining face makeup I may have on by using the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. This micellar water is super gentle on my skin and it takes off makeup incredibly well. 
Hydration and Acne Prevention: After taking all of the impurities off my skin and making sure my pores are open, I apply the Clinque Acne Solution Clinical Clearing Gel to my spots and anywhere where I feel like something may be brewing. Next, I apply a generous amount of the Clean & Clear Duel Action Moisturizer to my face but I'm careful to avoid the places where I applied the acne clearing gel. This moisturizer is so lightweight, which is really great, especially during the summer. Lastly, I use my ring figure to apply the Lancôme Absolute Eye Premium eye cream under my eyes. This product is definitely on the pricy side, I got it was a gift. It works really well and since you only need a little bit, it lasts for ages. It's definitely worth the price in my opinion. 

What are some of the products you use at night?
Where else to find me:

Bloglovin                      Twitter                        Instagram                     Pintrest                           

You Might Also Like

0 comments