Gold & Silver Favorites

July 11, 2016


Hello loves,
Who doesn't love shiny things? They add a little bit of sparkle to an average day. Most people toward to gravitate to either gold or silver, depending on what suits their coloring and all. I've always loved both so I though I would show you some of my favorite shiny things.


First off is this canvas artwork. The canvas is white with grey distresses and large gold writing. I bought this from Michaels, which if you're not familiar with it, is a crafts and art store. I'm in the midst of re-doing my room and I'm leaning towards a white, grey and gold theme.  I bought one other complementary piece that is a light blue-grey canvas and it has a gold world map on it. I'm in love with both of these pieces, I'm so happy I picked them up. 



I bought these two pieces from Digibuddha on amazon. All if their merchandise is so cute, I'd buy it all if I could. The smaller print is 5x7 and it's a piece if white card stock with a gold foil design. The design is too adorable. I love the extra details that make the bun not just a bun, but a messy bun. The second print is 8x10 and it has the quote "and though she be but little she is fierce". This is one of my favorite quotes because it reminds me that even though I'm small, I can hold my own. 


A trend that has become very popular is the revival of layered bracelets. The gold bracelet is from Alex and Ani. It has beads around one side and the resizable bit along the other. Alex and Ani sells mostly bracelets with charms. They have charms for just about everything and are always expanding their collections. The silver bracelet is from MantraBand. What I really like about MantraBand braclets is that they all have something inspirational written on them. There's a bracelet for whatever someone is trying to say or something someone needs to hear.


I'm a huge music lover, I'm always listening to something. I tend to always have headphones on me but they're usually just the Apple headphones that came with my phone. I was able to get these headphones for free and I'm beyond excited. They're the Beats Solo2 Wireless in the gold color. They're noise cancelling which is great for when I just want to tune everything out and they fold up into a very convenient case. They're really good quality and I'm very excited to use them in the future.


The last thing on my favorites list is my new sunglasses. They're black with gold hardware and the sides have a pink and green floral pattern. The sunglasses have a slight cat eye point at the outer edges of the frames. These glasses are very oversized, which I like a lot because they give you that old Hollywood actress feel. Who doesn't want that Audrey Hepburn feel?!

I hope you all like the new blog theme! There are still a few kinks to be worked out so if something goes wrong or there's a problem of some sorts, please let me know so I can fix it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments