Mini Nike Haul

April 18, 2016

Hello loves,


As some of you may know, I am an athlete. This means that I spend a lot of my time wearing athletic clothes instead of regular street clothes. I love athletic clothes, particularly because they're so comfy. Nike, being one of my favorite brands, has a very special place in my heart. Whether it's shoes, shorts, leggings or jackets, if Nike makes it, there's a 90% chance I want to own it.
I found myself browsing the women's section and before it knew it, these two pairs of shorts had made their way into my hand. The one on the left is a bright pink/orange with splatters of green, blue and purple. The one on the right is solid black. 

I can actually justify buying the shoes because I was is need of some new sneakers. I have a very similar pair in green but they've been worn to the point that the sole is completely destroyed. I saw these and instantly fell in love. They're Free Runs 4.0. They're super simple, which is probably my favorite thing about them. 

What is your favorite athletic clothing brand?




You Might Also Like

0 comments