March Faves

April 02, 2016

Hello loves,


Long time, no blog I know. I always forget how manic life gets as we move into spring. Anyway, March has come to an end, can you believe we are already a quarter of the way through the year?! I can't, it just seems like time is flying by. In the blogger world, the end of a month means the flood of monthly favorites are coming and I thought I would join the tsunami. Enjoy!


Rimmel Londen Stay Matte Powder- Like many others, I struggle with a semi oily complextion. My T-Zone can be especially bad. I'm always on the hunt for good products to reduce or eliminate shine. Powders can be a huge help to eliminate shine as well as keeping all your makeup in place throughout the day. I had heard a lot of praise around the Stay Matte Powder from Rimmel so I decided to try it out. Let me tell you right now, this powder is a miricle worker. The shine on my T-Zone is greatly reduced and I've noticed that my makeup lasts a lot long whenever I use this product.
Rimmel London Show Off Matte (Atomic Rose)- The Rimmel Show Offs are nothing new to the beauty world but they're new to me. I had swatched a few of the shades but had never liked any of them enough to try them. I was wandering around the beauty aisle of my local drugstore and I found this shade. I absolutely love the color and to top it off, it's a matte shade. Perfecto!
Staedtler Pens- I'm a full time student so studying takes up a large chunk of my time. I strongly believe in making studying as fun as possible. I like to use a lot of different colors to make important ideas, formulas, and notes pop out. These pens are really great because they're fast drying, thin tipped and come in a multitude of colors. The pens are super nice quality and I'd definitely recommend them if you're a student.



Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure (Let's Snow)- White nails are a staple for me during the summer/spring. I saw this at the Sally Hanson counter and thought it would be a good addition to my collection. White nail polish can either be super opaque and nice quality or it can be almost completely translucent. This polish is definitely the former, it's very opaque. Finding a really good white nail polish is like finding a diamond in the rough, and this polish is almost a 14 karat!
Buxon Eyeshadow (Silk Sheets)- I prefer very light shades of eyeshadow because I love the contrast again my dark eyes. Silk Sheets is a very light pink shimmer shade, almost a champagne color. The shadow is very pigmented and applies so nicely to the lid. My only complaint is that I payed $14.50 for this teeny tiny  individual shadow and the packaging is horrible. I plan to do a full length review on the shadow in another post so I'll just leave it at that.
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub- Soap & Glory just recently became available in my local makeup stores (much to my excitement). I had heard so many good things about their bath lines, especially the Sugar Crush scents. This scrub is a great exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling incredible soft as well as leaving behind a very zesty scent. I struggle with very dry skin and I've found that exfoliating every couple days has really made a difference.



Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter- A sister product of the scrub, and a second way to combat my dry skin is the body butter. This was probably my favorite purchase of March, just because it has made such a noticeable difference to my skin. I use it everyday, after I get out of the shower, and it really does wonders. 
Aloe Vera Plant- Lastly, the only favorite I didn't purchase was an aloe plant. This was a gift from my parents, who has noticed my ever-growing love for small house plants. I named him Fernando. A completely random favorite but I just thought I'd include it. 



With March at an end, I'm very excited to see what April will bring and what new favorites will come with it. 
What are some of your March favorites? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments