Buxon Silk Sheets Eyeshadow Review

April 10, 2016

Hello loves,


Buxon is a relatively new brand in my local makeup store so I thought I would try out a few of their products. I swatched a couple of their eyeshades while I was at the booth and I fell in love with this one. It's called Silk Sheets, it's a very light champagne pick shimmer. It's an incredible creamy eyeshadow and its pigmentation is amazing. My only qualm with the shadow is the price. This tiny individual shadow was $14.50. That, to me, is extremely expensive for what you actually get. The packaging shown in the picture below is all you get, not including the box it came it. I was very surprised to open the box and find that the shadow didn't even come in a small case. I understand now that these shadows are for building your own palette but I still think that for that price, better packing should have been included. Other than that, I love the shadow and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it during these warmer months.


If you'd like to see the swatch of the shadow, I have it in another post which I will link here
Have you ever tried any Buxon products?


You Might Also Like

0 comments