An Easy Way To Springify Your Home

April 13, 2016

Hello loves,

Spring cleaning is a pretty well know task that most families partake in during this time of year. While I'm all for cleaning things out, I believe we should bring new things in as well. One of the easiest ways and probably one of my favorite ways to inject spring into my home is by adding  fake flowers and house plants. They bring a bit of color into a home while not taking up too much space or money. I buy most of my flowers from Michaels, which is a craft store. I either buy the house plants from Target or some kind of home goods store. Putting a little splash of floral or some greenery can really liven up a home and pull it out the the dark, winter vibe.

What are some ways you springify your home? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments