Pixi Glow Tonic: Worth The Hype?

March 02, 2016

Hello loves,
There is so much hype around the Pixi Glow Tonic and I tend to get a little skeptical when that happens. About 2 months go, I was browsing in a makeup aisle and I came upon the Pixi Stand. I had tried some of their eyeliners (which are great quality and I'm currently using one), when I saw the Glow tonic. I have very sensitive skin so I'm very careful with my skincare but since I had heard so many good things about the product, I decided to pick up the mini (100ml) version.


I have to say yes, the product lives up to its hype. It smells lovely, and is very gentle on the skin. I feel like whenever I use it, I have a little extra glow to much skin, which is always nice. The only downside to the product was the price. It's $15 for the 100ml and $29 for the 250ml. I realize that that isn't a huge amount of money, I was just a little surprised. 

Have you tried the Pixi Glow Tonic? What did you think?


You Might Also Like

0 comments