January Favorites

February 03, 2016

Hello loves,

As January comes to an end and the flood of January favorites surfaces in the blogger world. I thought I'd throw in my couple monthly favorites.

  1. Pebble Grey Snood Scarf- This scarf is perfect to throw on and run out the door. It goes with so many different outfits and is super cozy.
  2. Gold Starbucks Travel Cup- Something I try to do is stay hydrated. I drink a lot of water, so this travel cup is perfect when I want something nicer than a water bottle. It also is great for iced tea and iced coffee.
  3. Tarte Eyelash Curler- Cute, easy to use and does it's job well!
  4. Pixi Glow Tonic- A great exfoliator, I always feel fresh faced after I use this. I also love the smell, it's heavenly.  
  5. Crest 3D White Stripes Luxe- Having pearly whites is always nice. These give a another blast of whitening in comparison to regular toothpaste. 
  6. Forever 21 Sunglasses- Loving that 70's circular glasses vibe. 
  7. Zoeva Brushes- 317 Wing Liner & 224 Luxe Defined Crease. My favorite brow and blending brushes. My Zoeva brushes have been a total staple in my collection. 
  8. Lancôme Le Lipistique Lipliner in Ideal- A lovely dark dusted rose nude that I've been obsessed with for the last month.
  9. Essie Nail Polish in Petal Pusher- This color is definitely my favorite this month. For the full length post click here   
  10.  Favorite Music- 






What are some of your January favorites?


You Might Also Like

0 comments