Winter Essential: Plaid Blanket Scarves

January 09, 2016

Hello loves,


One of my favorite fall and winter accessories are scarves. I love how they can go with all most any outfit and they can make any dull outfit pop. I tend to get cold easily, especially in school because all of my classes are freezing for some reason. I absolutely adore plaid and I think it such a wintery pattern. I also really like large, blanket scarves because who wouldn't want a scarf big enough to be a blanket when they're cold. Combine the two and I'm in heaven. This is a couple ways that I pair my plaid scarves with multiple outfits.


Scarf- Arie
Dress- Forever 21
Jacket- Forever 21
Tights- Target
Booties- Crown Vintage


Scarf- AC Moore
Top- Forever 21
Leggings- Lululemon 
Hat- No idea, sorry
Boots- Nine West


Scarf- AC Moore
Sweater- Forever 21
Jeans- Hollister
Boots- Madden Girl
What are some of your winter essentials?



You Might Also Like

0 comments