Smashbox Highlight Review

January 20, 2016

Hello loves, 


As of late, I've been trying to get more into highlighting and contouring. Because I spend most of my day in school or at practice, I don't usually spend a lot of time on my makeup. Its normally some concealer, my eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara and maybe some eyeshadow depending on the day and how late I am. Now I'm trying to make sure I contour at least once a week. Why you may ask? I really like doing makeup and I want to be really good at it in a few years, so the more I practice now, the better I'll be then.
I've been using the Tarteist Contour Palette (review to come soon) and the contour shades are great but I don't really like the highlights. I want a shimmer, doesn't matter the shade, but something really shiny. I was browsing in Sephora when I spotted this little beauty. It's a Smashbox L.A Lights Bendable Lip & Check Color in the shade Hollywood & Highlight. It's a cream stick in a light tan-gold color that's super shimmery. I'm absolutely obsessed with it.



I've never tried anything from Smashbox and for a first product, this has made me want to try more. It's super pretty, has great pigment and blends easily. It can also be really subtle or very extreme depending on how much you decide to layer on. If you're a sucker for a good highlighter, I definitely recommend trying this one. 

Have any of you already tried this? If so, what do you think about it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments