OOTD- Black Sweater with Bralette

January 16, 2016

Hello loves,

Even though it's now January, it's not very cold outside. We've reached maybe low forties, but for the most part, it's been in the high fifties and low sixties. This makes me sad because I just can't wait for snow! I love winter, the cold days, snowy weekends, it actually being cold enough to pile of layer after layer. 
I mostly wear pretty comfortable clothes, especially on the weekend because I just can't be bothered to wear something that is uncomfortable. This sweater is probably one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing that I own. It's extremely oversized, with a wide v-neck. It's small cable knit which is warm, but not to warm. I absolutely love it. My jeans are regular skinny jean and the holes are actually from just being well worn. My bralette is white lace with a high neck and it's actually open in the back. I love this bralette, it's going to be perfect for summer. My shoes are high top white converse. They're super comfy and I wear them pretty much all year round. Lastly, my sunglasses are round tortoise shell print in dark and light brown. I'm usually an aviator person but these were too cute, I couldn't just leave them.  

Sweater- Forever 21
Bralette- Arie
Jeans- Holister
Converse- Nordstrom
Sunglasses- Forever 21

What do you like to wear on the weekend?



You Might Also Like

0 comments