Blogging Goals 2016

January 06, 2016

Hello loves,


So begins another year, and most of the world sets a New Years resolution or two. I know that it's been a few days past the first of the year but I still think goals for the New Year are applicable. I've been doing a bit of thinking and reflection on this past year and my blog, and I've got two main goals.

Blogging Schedule-
So if you've been reading my blog for a while for or just look at my blog archive, you can see that I'm extremely inconsistant in my posting. I can go weeks without doing any posts and I hate it. Sometimes I get so busy or my priorities change and my blog goes untouched for a while. This year, I'm going to try to stick to a regular upload schedule of every Wednesday and Saturday. This will be a push for me but I'm going to give it my best and hopefully, at the end of 2016, I'll be able to look back and say I was successful in this goal. 
Higher Quality Photos-
I have finally figured out software problems with my photo uploading which is resulting in better quality photos, which is a good start. This year, I'd like to learn a little bit more about my camera and how to use it. I normally just use the preset setting but this year, I like to learn more about what it can do. I've also been messing around with photoshop more, which is hopefully increasing the quality of my photos. 


I'm going to work very hard to stay on track with these goals. If I do, then by the end of 2016, I'll be very proud of myself. What are some of your goals for 2016?






You Might Also Like

0 comments