2016 Beauty Wishlist

January 30, 2016

Hello loves,
It's still early in the year so there is not doubt in my mind that this list will be revised time and time again as more amazing products become available this year. As of right now, I do have a couple things on my list of what I want to buy and try this year. 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits- This is number one on the list of beauty products I am dying for at the moment. ABH already makes some beautiful highlighters but these are drop dead gorgeous. They retail for $40, which $10 a powder, so not a bad pice at all. The hype around these products has been insane, everyone and their mother has been talking about them. There are two options, Gleam and That Glow. Gleam is the pinker shade of highlights and That Glow are on the golden side. If I finally manage to get my hands on one of them, I'll probably purchase That Glow just because I'm trying to branch out from my regular champagne pink highlighters.
Still Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner- I don't normally use liquid eyeliner, I prefer gel or pencil. I also really like the look of winged eyeliner. Doing winged eyeliner with gel takes for-freaking-ever and I often just can't be bothered to spend that amount of time on eyeliner. Winged eyeliner with a pencil if one of the most difficult things I've ever tried and it's always messy. This means I rarely ever wear winged eyeliner, and this year I'd like to change that. This year I'm going to suck it up and learn how to use liquid eyeliner. I've heard so many amazing things about this eyeliner so it's going on the wish list. 
Stila Got Inked Cushion Eyeliner- As I mentioned before, I like to use gel eyeliner. Most people say gel is difficult to apply but I actually think it's super easy. My current pot is drying up and while I was looking at the Stila liquid liner, I found this gel liner. I think it looks super nice and I can't wait top give it a try!
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation- I have very oily skin, especially around my nose and chin so I'm always looking for products that will keep the oil at bay and make sure I don't get shiny. I don't usually wear foundation, just a fair amount of concealer so I'm looking forward to adding this to my small collection. 
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks- Another product that has gotten so much hype this past year. Matte lipsticks have gotten huge and when these were released, it was like the beauty world exploded. They're definitely luxury products but I would be beyond ecstatic if I could get my hands on one or two of them. 
MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor- Oh look, another matte lipstick. Oh wow, who would have thought. Haha, oops. No but seriously, these look amazing. There are so many different color options and I've heard such great things, they definitely go on the must have list this year.
ColourPop Eyeshadows- They're so pretty... And there's so many colors... Who wouldn't want that? ColourPop is a brand that isn't really available in US stores so in order to get a hold of some you have to order online. I'm not someone who really like to order online, partially because I actually like to see and hold the product before I purchase it. I don't know, I'm weird like that. Anyway, the shadows look amazing and I'd really like to try a few. 

What are some of the products on your 2016 wishlist?



You Might Also Like

0 comments