What I Got For My Birthday |2015|

December 21, 2015

Hello loves,

So last week was my birthday and I got lots of lovely things that I wanted to share with you all. Just a quick disclaimer, this is in no way meant to be bragging. I'm always genuinely interested in what other people receive as presents and since it is nearing the holiday season, this might give you a few ideas for gifts.

Zoeva Brushes
First and foremost, my main presents were two sets of Zoeva brushes. I have been lusting over these brushes for about a year now and dropping hints for ages so to actually have them is so exciting. I got two different sets, the Rose Golden Luxury Set and the Rose Golden Complete Eye Set. The brushes are such high quality and are unbelievably beautiful.

The Rose Golden Luxury Set   
The luxury set has a total of 8 brush, varying in types of applications. The brushes are:
  • 06 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
  • 102 Silk Finish: Apply and blend foundation
  • 110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
  • 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
  • 142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
  • 227 Luxe Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
  • 317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
  • 231 Luxe Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease



The Rose Golden Complete Eye Set
Since I seem to have an every growing need for eye brushes, since mine are never clean, this set went on my list as well. This set includes:
  • 142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
  • 224 Luxe Defined Crease: Lightly blend eyeshadow in the crease
  • 226 Smudger: Blend eyeshadow and eyeliner along the lash line
  • 227 Luxe Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
  • 228 Luxe Crease: Blend eyeshadow easily and professionally
  • 230 Luxe Pencil: Apply and smudge eyeshadow and eyeliner
  • 231 Luxe Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
  • 234 Luxe Smoky Shader: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky eye effect
  • 237 Detail Shader: Detailed and precise application of eyeshadow
  • 315 Fine Liner: Create fine delicate lid lines with cream eyeliner
  • 317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
  • 322 Brow Line: Apply eyebrow products for expressive brows
I realize that I have doubles of a couple brushes but I think its useful to have more than one brush of the same kind.





Clutch
This clutch was a gift from my best friend, who knows my taste better than anyone. It has three colors, baby pink, light grey and off white with a silver clasp. The inside is actually very spacious so it could hold all your cards, money, phone and probably some lipstick. 


 Fuzzy Socks and Tea Cup
I was also given fuzzy socks and a tea cup from my best friend. The sock are some of the softest things I've ever felt and since I basically live in fuzzy socks during the winter, I get a lot of use out of them. I have a small obsession with cups and mugs so this tea cup is right up my alley. It's actually so massive, I can't hold it with one hand. The outside is very pretty with the nicely painted flowers and gold details, but the one thing that really makes this cup amazing is on the inside, in beautiful gold, cursive letters, "it says drop it like it's hot." It cracks me up every time I drink out of it.




Gift Cards and Bath Bomb
I think gift cards are always a safe option because, well they can't really fail. The person can buy whatever they want which means they'll always like what they get. I was given an Ulta card and a Sephora card. I think my family is feeding my makeup addiction. I'm very excited to use them and hopefully, whatever I purchase, will be written into a post. I was also given a bath bomb. It's the lush, Father Christmas, bath bomb and it smells so nice. 



Tiffany & Co Charm
My last present was a charm from Tiffany & Co. I really like simple jewelry and my mom has one just like it so she got me one for myself. 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments