Summer Stripes

September 01, 2015

Hello loves,

I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite outfits this summer. Loose crop tops are one of my favorite things to wear during the summer, especially if I've braved the outdoor world and gotten a tan. I'm also a sucker for black and white stripes.. Anyway, one of my most common styles is the "messy hair, minimal makeup, could be grunge if I actually knew what grunge was" style. I tend to stick to a neutral color palette during my everyday life so most of my clothes are black and white. 
My top was a gift from one of my friends, but I believe it's from Pacsun since they carry the LA Hearts line. My shorts are from Aeropostale years ago so I doubt they still carry the same ones and my converse are from Nordstrom. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love these shoes. 


Short and sweet because I don't have much to say. As always, feel free to leave a comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments