OOTD: Sunday Lunch And Coffee

September 22, 2015

Hello loves, 
About five minutes away from my house is this super cute, little, independent coffee house that I like to frequent. One of my friends and I made plans to have lunch there Sunday afternoon and I thought I'd give you a look at what I wore. It's a super casual place so that's the kind of look I went for.
The Jean Jacket: Made by J. Crew but I got it at a thrift shop about a year ago. It's slightly to big for me so it's quite comfy. It's a very dark denim, with dark copper buttons. Seeing as the weather is starting to get a little cooler, I like to play it safe and always take a jacket when I'm going out, even if I just leave it in the car. I'm definitely someone who gets cold easily. 
The Tank Top: This tank is probably one of my most worn pieces of clothing I bought this year. I bought it when I was going to the beach for spring break, and I've worn it consistently since then.  I also have the same one in black, which I've worn just as much. They're cropped with tie straps at the shoulders. They're very floaty and are supper comfortable. I purchased them from Forever 21 and would definitely buy more if I could find them. 
The Bralette: You can't really see it because of the sun, but I wanted to tell you about it anyway because I love it. It's a light baby pink with floral lace in racerback shape. I bought it the other day from Arie and there should be a more detailed description with a better picture in an upcoming post. 
The Jeans: My jeans are from Hollister probably three years ago. I actually like Hollister jeans because I've got long legs but I'm a very small person so their jeans fit me really well. They're a light wash, skinny jean that isn't supper tight around the ankle, allowing me to roll them up comfortably. 
The Shoes: The Ranger Boot made by Madden Girl. Madden Girl is actually one of my favorite shoe brands. I think the designs are really cute and often very edgy. They're a light pebble grey suede and they have silver hooks.  They also have a little zipper up the inside so you don't have to unlace the shoe. 

As always feel free to leave a comment below. This is probably one of my favorite outfits for the weather right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to the coats and big sweater. Gotta love autumn!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments