Tarte Goodies

August 17, 2015

Hello loves,


I stopped by Ulta the other day and picked up a couple goodies. I saw the Showstopper online and thought it was downright gorgeous and I needed to have it. I had also been looking for something to brighten my eyes and I heard about the Inner Rim Liner so I picked that up as well. 
I love the Showstopper packaging. I think that Tarte really goes to town with packaging which is an added bonus. 



(Top to Bottom)
Fame- Blush
Champagne Pink- Highlight
Park Ave Princess- Contour
Inner Rim Liner
(Top to Bottom)
Showstopper Copper
Go For Gold
Your'e A Natural
Steel The Scene
Rose To The Top
Dim The Lights

I love the colors in this palette. I think they're going to be staples in my makeup and I can't wait to use them. This palette is also the perfect palette for travel. It's got a huge mirror, contour, highlight, blush and eyeshadows. The darkest eyeshadow can even be used for an eyeliner. Everything in a nice, neat, compact, packaging. 
If you decide to purchase the palette or the liner, let me know what you think in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments