My Must Haves: Mascaras

August 09, 2015

Hello loves,
We all have those makeup products that no matter the day, time, place or event, we always reach for them. I know I defiantly do. When it comes to mascara, I'm an absolute junkie, but I seem to gravitate back to these three.
Benefit Roller Lash
When I want to roll with the little to no makeup look, I tend to reach for this. This helps lengthen my lashes without making them clump and look fake. People also always comment on my lashes when I'm wearing this. The common response is "are those your real lashes?!" Yes, yes they are! 



 Too Faced Better Than Sex
When I'm looking for a lot of volume and curl, I'll reach for this one. This is a little bit trickier for me to use because it tends to clump quite a bit so I've found a little goes a long way. The wand isn't plastic which I actually really like. I think that the non plastic wands just do more for my lashes. 

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and Tarte Best In Faux
When I'm looking for extremely dramatic lashes but I'm to lazy to apply false lashes, I'll go fore this combo. If you've never used lash fibers before, I highly recommend these. The way fibers work is you apply one coat of regular mascara, I've chosen the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and then you apply a couple coats of fibers. Once you've done that be sure to seal the fibers in with another coat or two of the regular mascara. I find the fibers make a huge difference and I really like it. 


If you've got any recommendations for mascaras that I should try, let me know down in the comments. 
Kisses,
~Dany

You Might Also Like

0 comments