My Current Face

August 13, 2015

Hello loves,
During the summer I don't usually wear a lot of makeup. Most of the time it's too hot and I often feel like my face gets too oily for makeup. Other times I'm just straight up too lazy to do a lot. My everyday products are below:






Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Light Warm
I don't use foundation in the summer so I tend to look for a concealer with good coverage that is super light weight. I apply this on all my spots, around my nose, on red bits and under my eyes. 
For my powder, while I don't have an individual picture of, but there's a group picture above. It's the Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Translucent. 

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
I absolutely love this pencil for filling in my brows. This is the second time I've purchased it and I haven't found a fault in it. It's double sided with the pencil on one side and a spooly brush on the other.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 
Once I've filled in my brows and brushed out the excess powder, I'll set my brows with this clear gel. I like that it keeps my brows from moving but it also doesn't make them disgustingly stiff.

Too Faced Natural Eyes
I've reviewed the whole palette before so if you'd like to read that review I'll link it below. I've actually been using one of the eyeshadows as a contour. I fond that it's the perfect shade for my skin and I absolutely love it. 
Bottom Left Color Nudie 
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir
This eyeliner is probably my favorite eyeliner. It's a gel pencil which isn't made to often, but if you can find one, I definitely recommend them. They're so smooth and the leave a very nice finish. I'll use this on my waterline and my tightline.
Urban Decay Beauty With An Edge Eyeshadow in Halfbaked 
If you recognize this shadow then you probably own the Naked original palette. It was one of my favorite shade in the palette so I purchased the individual shadow. During the summer, I just sweep a light coat of this across my eyelids and it always looks amazing. 
 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
I just put up a post about my three mascara staples and this mascara was included. I absolutely love this mascara, (I know, I'm late on the bandwagon). I only put on a coat or two because I don't think any more is needed. 
 Real Techniques Stippling Brush (left) and Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush (right)
When I'm blending the concealer on my spots, I'll use the stippling brush and when I'm blending concealer under my eyes, I use the foundation brush. 
*Sorry the brushes aren't clean, brush cleaning is one of my least favorite things and to be honest, I couldn't be bothered to clean them. Oops;)
 Real Techniques Multi Task Brush (left) and Real Techniques Contour Brush (right)
When I'm applying my powder, I use my multi task. I have large powder brush but I find that it's actually to big for my face. The multi brush is just the right size. For my contour, I use my contour brush. Imagine that, actually using a brush for it's intended purpose, that never happens. 
Sephora Small Shadow Brush
Lastly, I use this shadow brush when I'm only using one color. Once again, I have other brushes that I just find to large and obnoxious for my face. I bought this brush in a set so I don't know if you can buy it separately. 

Feel free to leave any thoughts below in the comments!
Kisses,
~Dany

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want to try the too faced natural eyes palette, it looks so pretty! :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete