Lululemon

August 11, 2015

Hello loves, 
I have acquired a an obsession over the past nine months, and that obsession is Lululemon. I love it. It's such nice quality, it's super cute and very comfy. The only downside is it's a bit pricey for my taste but I think it's 100% worth it. I wear my lulu pretty much everyday and everything still looks almost brand new. If you're into exercise and don't mind shelling out some money for amazing clothes, then Lulu is definitely the place for you.
Below is some of my current collection, which I'll be working hard to add to.







Run For Gold Tank
Front
Back

Wild Tank
Front
Back

Wrap It Up Tank
Front
Back

Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew
Front
Back

Hot To Street Tank
Front
Back

Wild Tank
Front 
Back

Run: Speed Short w/ Block It Pocket
Front  
 Back

Wunder Under Pant

Headbands

*Many of the tops are no longer sold*
Kisses,
~Dany

You Might Also Like

0 comments