Golden Doe Eye

August 27, 2015

Hello loves, 

I have quite large brown eyes, so one of my favorite things to do with eye makeup is make myself look quite doe eyed. One of the colors that best match my skin tone as well as my eye color is gold so I created this little look while I was messing around. 

Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked Weightless Complete Coverage Foundation, under my eyes to cover dark circles and what ever's left on the brush above on my eyelid. 
Maybelline Fit Me Translucent Powder, to set my concealer.
Pixi Endless Silky Pen, on my tight line.
Tarte Inner Rim Liner, on my water line. This really helps open up your eyes and make them appear 
much larger. 
Tarte Showstopper Dim The Lights, as an eyeliner. I just put a very thin line along my upper lash line. 
Too Faced Natural Eyes Sexpresso, to fill in my brows using an angled brush. 
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, to set my brows. 
Tarte Showstopper
      -Go For Gold, spread all over the lid.
      -Showstopper Copper, through the crease and in the outer corner.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, for this look I made sure to fan out my outer lashes as much as possible, so to extend my eye. 

As always, feel free to leave a comment below. My computer is fixed, so hopefully there will be posts to look forward to. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments