Back To School Outfit Ideas

August 19, 2015

Hello loves,


That time of year is approaching once again. The time of year when people go back to school. While I'm not always wild about the returning to school bit, I do like this time of year. Fall is just around the corner, which means sweaters, pumpkins, football, and cold, cold weather. It also means I can rock the black leggings, black sweatshirt, black boots look without dying of the heat. I hope I'm not the only one excited about that.. Anyway, when going back to school, for some it feels like going into battle. Lots of people, new teachers, new classes, old friends, new friends, that one kid who seems to be in every class but you've never talked to. It can be a lot to handle. The way I deal with that is making sure that when I enter the building, I'm confidant. I've found that when I look my best, I tend to feel my best, so I always try to plan a killer outfit for the first day. Above are some ideas I threw together for a first day back. 
Outfit 1
Outfit 2
Caged Back Eyelet Dress (sold out)
Pearl Earrings (link broken, can be bought anywhere)
Outfit 3
Outfit 4 

Frame Denim Le Garcon Destroy Jean (sold out) 

Sole Society Livvy Suede Bootie (sold out)



Feel free to leave any thought below!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are so beautiful, great picks xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete