What's In My Bag?

March 05, 2015

Hello loves,
Today, I thought I'd show you what I've been lugging around in my bag for the past two months. 
The first thing is my bag. It's from Forever 21 and I absolutely adore it. Its a black, fake leather, rucksack with gold hardware. The top flap slides into the clasp to close. The two straps are adjustable like a normal rucksack and it has a little loop at the top the I sometimes carry it by for easy access. Inside the bag, there's a total of three pockets, all rather small. The perfect size for your phone, a pad or tampon, etc.

As for what I carry in my bag, I'm sometimes an over-packer, sometimes an under-packer. It really just depends.




I normally have my wallet with my keys attached. At the moment, the wallet I'm carrying is made of an extremely shiny material. I have no idea what it is but I love it. Inside is a floral pattern which is a nice change from the dramatic outside. The wallet has a bunch of card slots, a coin area and two open spaces for money and other stuff that I keep in there. I'm not sure where you can get it because it was a gift from my grandma three years ago.

Next I have my umbrella. It gets really rainy during the winter to spring transition here and so an umbrella is an essential. I really like bright umbrellas because they bring a little color and sunshine to a dark and gloomy day. I go this umbrella at Target about a year ago, so I don't know if it's still available.

Next I keep some gloves in my bag because its blimin' cold here! I absolutely love these because they're penguins! They're just fingerless gloves and the penguin head flips over your hand to make the gloves into mittens.

Next I have a book. I usually carry a book because I do long journeys a lot and I tend to get quite bored. I don't always want to be on my phone because it can hurt my eyes so I choose to read a book. The book I have in my bag at the moment is actually kind of a joke. My mom got it for me for Christmas because we have this ongoing joke about taking over the world. Weird, I know. Anyways she got this for me and it's too funny. I absolutely love it. If you're looking for a good laugh and maybe some helpful tips... I really recommend this book.

Lastly and probably one of the most important things in my bag is my 'emergency bag'. This little bag basically has everything I could need on a day to day basis.


  • There's are charger for my phone
  • Hand lotion from Victoria Secret in the scent Jasmine and Water Lily
  • Hand santizor in the scent Island Margaritta by Bath and Body Works
  • A mirror from Sephora
  • Some concleaor from Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous
  • Eye Drops
  • Extra contacts
  • Contact case
  • Eye liner from Maybelline
  • An eyebrow pencil from Cover Girl
  • A signle eyeshadow in the color Golden Girl by Sephora
  • Two eye shadow brushes
  • An eye brow comb
  • Mascara from Rimmel ScandalEyes
  • An EOS Lipbalm
  • A Blistix Lip Balm
  • A Nail Clipper
  • Bobby Pins
  • Hair Pins
  • Little Hair Tooth Clipped
  • Hairbands
  • Clear Elastics
  • Safety Pins









 I bring this little bag everywhere I go because it has everything I could need in a normal emergency. I really recommend having one of these little bags that you can just through in almost any bag and take it with you. I don't normally carry small bags, so the size of my emergency bag is never a problem.
Is there anything specific you carry in your bag that I don't? Let me know!
 Kisses
~Dany

You Might Also Like

2 comments