Sally Hanson Gel Nails Review

March 02, 2015

Hello loves,

Gel nails was one of the biggest beauty trends in 2014. My problem with gel is it can really destroy your nails. You have to use harsh chemicals to remove the polish and in some places they actually file down the nail bed which just makes me cringe. Then I heard about the Sally Hanson Miracle Gel Nail Polish. I was intrigued so I did a bit of research. The Miracle Gel claims to give you 14 days of perfect nail polish. It's supposed to apply like regular nail polish and remove with regular nail polish remover. The main thing that the polish is known for is the fact that you don't need UV light to set the polish unlike most gel polishes. The polish claims to be No Light Gel. I wasn't to sure if it was something I wanted to try out but then I ended getting a polish in my stocking for Christmas. I got the Sugar Fix polish which is a gorgeous matte sky blue. It came with the top coat which is in an opaque black bottle. I only used two coats and the color came out extremely well. Its nicely pigmented and it applies smoothly. I was a little nervous when I got to the removing part but it came off just like normal nail polish.


You can pick up The Sally Hanson Miracle Gel in CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target, etc for between $7.00- $9.00.
If you get some or already have some of the other polishes, let me know your favorite!

Kisses
~Dany

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. these look great!! I will go and check them out! x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what color you get!

    ReplyDelete