Too Faced Natural Eyes + Better Than Sex Mascara

February 16, 2015

Hello loves,
I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people around me and I really enjoyed spending sometime with them. I'm also super lucky because my mother got me the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for Valentines Day. The palette is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to use it as an everyday palette. I can definitely see it becoming one of my most used palettes since I usually wear neutrals on my eyes. I've already tried some of the shadows and they are wonderful. They're extremely pigmented and are very easy to blend. I think my favorite shadow is Push-Up. Its a lovely copper with gold flecks that looks really nice with my brown eyes. The palette consists of four matte shades and five shimmery shades that all go quite nicely together. 
Everyone and their brother and their mother and their cousin's dog has been raving about the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! I'm usually very late onto the bandwagon because I have to really talk myself into trying out the product. Makeup can be quite expansive and I always want to make sure that the product is worth the money. This mascara is 100% worth the money! It's $23 which isn't that bad compared to some but for some reason, I just don't really like to shell out a whole bunch of money for makeup. I have no problem doing it for clothes but with makeup, I'm a little more careful. Anyway, the mascara is absolutely incredible! It really defines and adds a massive amount of volume to your lashes. I prefer to get mascara that does have plastic bristles because I think they are better at delivering large amounts of volume. The more volume, the better!










L to R: Heaven, Silk Teddy, Nudie, Cashmere Bunny, Push-Up, Honey Pot, Sexpresso, Erotica, Chocolate Martini.
I absolutely love both of these products and I'm so happy that they have been added to my collection! You can pick up the palette and the mascara at Ulta. The palette was about $33, and the mascara was was $23. I really recommend picking these beauties up for yourself. 

Kisses
~Dany






You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The palettes looks lovely. I love those shades :)
    I have nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award. You can find more information here.

    -Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I really like your blog so I nominated you for the 'Liebster Blog Award' to find out more about this check out:
    http://gemimalove.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-blog-award.html
    Good luck and I can't wait to read your answers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love but I've actually already done the Liebster Award. Thank you for thinking of me though!

      Delete
  3. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete