Queens Court- Lily Collins

February 02, 2015

Every Queen needs advisers, people who give her different ideas she then takes bits and pieces from each to create her own. My advisers are the people that I admire, style wise. The first member of Queens Court is the ever gorgeous, ever stylish Lily Collins. I have absolutely adored Lily Collins and her style for years. I love that she can make grunge look classic and elegant. 

Street Style
*I don't own any of the photos*



                                                  
                                           










Formal










Kisses
~Dany

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am obsessed with her style!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the rules on my blog here

    -Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely agree<3 lily collins has a great sense of style! grunge chic

    xx from Italy
    Cate // kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grunge chic is the perfect way to describe it!

      Delete