Liebster Award

February 05, 2015

Hello loves,
Thanks to the wonderful Sarahanne14 (link below), I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award helps bloggers under 200 followers get noticed but also to help bloggers get to know each other better. 





The Rules
~Thank the blogger who nominated you, including their blog link.
~Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
~Nominate 11 new bloggers with less then 200 followers and include their blog links.
~Notify the bloggers that you have selected them.
~Create 11 new questions for them to answer.
~Lastly, have fun with it!!

The Questions I Will Be Answering
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in October of 2014.
2. What is the last song you listened to?
Breathe Me By Sia
3. What is your favourite animal?
My favorite animal is probably a penguin because they are just so darn cute. 
4. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Urban Decay is most defiantly my favorite makeup brand. I love their eyeshadows, lipglosses, of course the legendary Naked line and so many more of their products. 
5. What is your favourite store?
It's a toss up between H&M and Forever 21. I feel like you can find some really great clothes in each, you just have to know where to look. My favorite high quality store is Zara. I absolutely love their clothes. 
6. Do you have any pets?
Unfortunately, not anymore. 
7. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
My last name is Queen and I believe that every queen needs her own empire. So I created a blog that could be mine. 
8. Do you have any talents?
I used to be a competitive ice skater. 
9. What is your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius. 
10. What are some of your future goals?
I would like to attend FIT to get my Bachelors Degree. I would also like to work for Vogue Magazine. 
11. What are 3 things that make you happy? 
~Hot chocolate, soft music, and a fuzzy blanket on a rainy day.
~Watching Disney Movies
~Driving around with the widows down singing at the top of my lungs. 

The Bloggers I'd Like To Nominate

The Blogger Who Nominated Me

My Questions
~Why did you start blogging?
~What do you like to do in your spare time?
~If you could go anywhere is the world, where would it be?
~If you could buy any 3 things, what would they be?
~Top three movies?
~Favorite color to paint your nails?
~If you could have any hairstyle what would it be?
~Are you a summer or winter person?
~What is your best piece of advice to share with the world?
~Who is your celebrity girl crush?
~Fuzzy socks or Slippers?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. many many congrats!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much love! I just followed you!

    ReplyDelete