Trending: Hats Hats Hats Galore

October 17, 2014

Hello darlings!

Fall is upon us and that means fall fashions. I absolutely love fall and fall fashion. I love layering, dark colors and warm, fuzzy clothing. Something I've noticed that literally everyone is wearing is large hats. I hope hats are going to be the fall must-have of the year because they look so nice with so many outfits. I think a hat can complete an outfit if it's just missing that one little touch. These hats are also multifunctional because they can shield from rain and cold weather. Basically they're stylish and practical. It's the best of both worlds! 


All the hats and their prices are linked in my polyvore here : http://itsdanyqueen.polyvore.com/ 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll talk to you soon!
Love ya lots!
~Dany

You Might Also Like

0 comments