Style Staple: Flannels

October 10, 2014

Hello darlings!




Style Staples are pieces if clothing that I think everyone should have in their wardrobe just because they are such basic pieces of clothing. Today's Style Staple is flannel shirts. I'll admit that I have obscene amount of flannel shirts is my wardrobe. They're so comfortable and perfect if you just need to throw something on and go. Flannel is also quite on trend at the moment so you'll be comfortable and stylish. Flannels are such a versatile piece of clothing in the sense of season. I wear my flannels in all four season. I mostly wear them in the fall/ winter but when it's a little chilly during the spring or I'm going somewhere cold in the winter, I'll grab a flannel. Flannels can also be worn in so many different ways; sleeves rolled up, unbuttoned, buttoned up to the neck, tied around your waist like a crop top, tied around your hips, etc. The possibilities are endless. 

How do you feel about flannels? What are some of your Style Staples? Feel free to tell me in the comments!
Love ya lots!
~Dany

You Might Also Like

0 comments